Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
allure
allure

Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Empty Unsurpassed Сasual Dating Verified Maidens

2/25/2024, 1:32 pm
Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Verified Women Top-notch Сasual Dating
Optimal Сasual Dating
throwaway

Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Empty Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing

3/18/2024, 12:44 am
I'm just here to dump a MEGA folder I have of evidence of this TikTok cosplayer, sushiflavoredmilk/flibbing, who's been posting lewd content of herself for years since she was 15. She has Patreon and sells photosets of herself in lewd outfits/fetish wear and has built a following of pedos who are bracing for her to start an Onlyfans now that she's 18. Her patreon and kofi has been repeatedly taken down and I have a screenshot of a text post from her Patreon saying she can't post "modeling content" anymore until she's 18. (I wonder why Patreon would restrict her like that.)

There's also a text post from her Patreon saying that she had to postpone on posting for a while since Patreon needed to get "government stuff" from her claiming she needs to give Patreon or parent's ID for proof of parental consent to post her lewd cosplays. As a legal adult who's posted and created NSFW content free/paid, requiring me to give my ID, and also just according to Patreon's policy to post photo content if it is NSFW or lewd, there is nothing that says in their policy that minors can post that kind of stuff so long as their parent's consent has been verified. These kinds of sites always require that the SUBJECT themself is verified. I'm guessing that she probs started out posting content, her account got reported, Patreon looked at it and tried to verify her age and either a) her parents are in on it and gave her their ID to send to Patreon as her own or b) she stole her parent's ID. There are minors literally on OnlyFans who have used an adult guardians ID to bypass OnlyFan's age verification (https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57255983) so I wouldn't be surprised if that's how she got around Patreon's age verification, but then they found out her ID was fake/wasn't hers, and they took it down and then she got it back up now that she's 18.

Honestly, this person has caused me a lot of distress but I didn't want all to just delete all the evidence I've collected over the past 2 years. It's so annoying how she plays the "I'm just a teenage girl" card and cries that the mean pedophiles are sexualizing an "innocent" teenage girl when she's literally posted photos of herself in her underwear, had a private insta page where she posted a censored photo of herself shirtless, and sells content of herself cosplaying characters that are pretty famously sexualized. She also toes the line of lewding herself by wearing body suits that barely cover her genitalia. I've tried making a post about it before, and it stayed up for while with little to no attention until she responded to it and I got massive amount of hate sent my way. I hope one day people like this get the consequences for their actions but unfortunately, the teenage cosplayer to onlyfans model pipeline is too common and profitable.

Here's the link to the zip of all my evidence
https://mega.nz/file/9CkykbBT#Y0XTm83BiiN5H_o6g4wVAM8iIXWT0RE6oJgzKGZXu48
throwaway

Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Empty Re: Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing

3/18/2024, 12:59 am
Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Screen10

Turned 18 in September and is doing more obvious sex work with a feet-centered FanFix page (OnlyFans copycat) (not that she already wasn't doing SW but she can't cover this one up with a "hehe im just a girl posting")
throwaway

3/18/2024, 1:03 am
Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Screen11

Cosplay photoset on her so-called "sfw" patreon
throwaway

3/18/2024, 1:07 am
Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Screen12

Really curious about what this patreon posts says.
throwaway

3/18/2024, 1:22 am
The sushiflavoredmilkkk subreddit has been around 2021, so when sushi was about 16. You can scroll back and find a lot of old public tiktoks off what her tiktoks/instagram/twitter posts were like before she turned 18. As you can tell by the previous cosplay set she's def now jumping into wearing lingerie and lewder outfits. But honestly, on her insta she has photos of herself in a bikini that basically reveals the same amount of skin.

Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Screen13

Sushiflavoredmilk/Flibbing Screen10

This is a photo that I know for sure she was still 17 in when she posted.
throwaway

3/18/2024, 3:59 pm
Found an archive site that leaked some of her patreon content

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum