Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hera
Hera
Admin
Admin
https://prettyuglylittleliar.forumotion.com

Welcome to (surrogate) PULL! Empty Welcome to (surrogate) PULL!

9/1/2020, 8:57 pm
The site is mostly finished. As time closes in and the original PULL has unfortunately come to a close, I know most of you are eager for the site to be fully opened. There is still much to be done, but as this is merely a surrogate, hopefully this will pass time to act as normal until the real site is developed. Feel free to relay your thoughts, excitement, or questions here.

A site FAQ is in the works!

UPDATE 11/13/30 - The site is basically finished and being polished but is usable as of this time. You may create opening threads for snowflakes so long as they fulfill the guidelines. 

Happy gossiping!

midwest_em0, colorfulsxul, MsBubbles, Peppermintbark, AsheKraden, tomie, taylor and like this post

Crabble

Welcome to (surrogate) PULL! Empty Re: Welcome to (surrogate) PULL!

8/26/2021, 2:19 am
How do we get access to the site to post and see posts?

Fixed.

-Hera
nanaisafairy

11/11/2021, 9:45 am
I want to create a post for youtuber (LaBrant family), but the youtuber section doesnt have the new thread option. How do I do it?
Hera
Hera
Admin
Admin
https://prettyuglylittleliar.forumotion.com

11/12/2021, 2:04 pm
nanaisafairy wrote:I want to create a post for youtuber (LaBrant family), but the youtuber section doesnt have the new thread option. How do I do it?
Hello! So what you will want to do is make a thread per the guidelines (click) in this thread approval section here -> (click) and then it will get approved and moved by a mod appropriately.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum