Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Artemis
Artemis

YandereDev / EvaXephon Empty YandereDev / EvaXephon

7/24/2020, 12:57 am
I literally started making the thread from scratch but then I mis-clicked something and now I'm back from square one so I just archived them here instead:

2016 Summary of YandereDev

2018 Summary of YandereDev

You can't see the spoiler tags, unfortunately. But if someone has a better way of archiving this with everything included, then tell Hera so she can change this original thread. Or if you can provide the tea of the spoiler tags, comment here!

~OP links updated.
-Hera

supersirius, midwest_em0, Baklava and Trixxie like this post

GrayBlueCrimson
GrayBlueCrimson

YandereDev / EvaXephon Empty Re: YandereDev / EvaXephon

8/24/2020, 6:59 pm
Hey @Artemis it seems like the stuff under the spoiler tags still appears in that Wayback archive. Here's the archive.li capture of the Yanderedev OP for comparison: see where the spoiler tags appear in the archive.li version, the hidden stuff (mostly pictures) still appears in the Wayback archive anyway):
https://archive.li/auK13

You can also access anything beneath the spoiler tags in the archive.li version by using Inspect Element anyway; archive.li still saves it all, including any spoilered images.

Harukaâ™… and Junojun like this post

nyaako
nyaako
https://twitch.tv/nyaako_jp

11/22/2020, 9:21 pm
This video does a really good job of providing the history of Yandev concisely (as the title states aha).
I highly suggest watching this for anyone who wants to know what happened with him in a reasonable amount of time lol
Just keep in mind that this isn't gonna be super detailed, but it's just a good starter video for people who are unaware of his history.

nyaako
nyaako
https://twitch.tv/nyaako_jp

11/22/2020, 11:43 pm
I found another video that talks a lot about Yandev.
This video was done by Kappa Kaiju, and it is almost 2 hours long, but I promise it's super worth watching.
It does a really good job of heavily criticizing pretty much everything he's done throughout the years of developing the game and also does a good job of showing why Yandev saying that he "disproved" everything doesn't make any sense lol

In another post I'll make some other time, I'll write out my own thoughts about a lot of the things he's done since there's quite a lot on my mind regarding Yandev.
Anyways, I hope these two videos help anyone who isn't aware of him for whatever reason, and I'd love to hear what you guys think about my written out thoughts on him when I get around to it.
SpillTheTea03
SpillTheTea03

11/7/2023, 1:48 pm
What happened with Him? i seen a video on YouTube calling him out for being a creep and some other stuff not to mention he never finished Yandere sim. I played it once and got creeped out and deleted it! It's just straight up creepy! And I guess people are saying its based off of something happening in the past with a girl having a crush on a guy and tried to Exclamation Trigger Waning mentioning of attempted M*rder Exclamation Off him but he surprisingly survived and she is in jail!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum