Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BunnyIRL
BunnyIRL

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Empty Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune

11/20/2020, 4:38 pm
First topic message reminder :

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Banner10
The antagonist that cant be saved

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune:

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune is a 25-year-old "aesthetic"/beauty Youtuber and Influencer. She used to live in Temecula but has since moved to her "forever home" in Japan, where she stayed for one year, and now resides on the East Coast, possibly Rhode Island. While living in Japan, Kenna realized it was not aesthetic enough (they didn't do Fall correctly) and spent a month-long trip traversing around Europe with her ex-friend, where she only posed aesthetic photos of coffee and statues while yelling about ableism. Currently, Kenna is in a Dark Academia/Victorian phase and has a line of (questionable) lipsticks out called The Autumn People Collection.

Kenna is known for her many controversies, her Disney obsession, fake-deep posts, and currently, she claims to have autism with no proof or diagnosis. Kenna also claims to be a writer and hopes to release a book "sometime in 2020." Some of her controversies include: claiming to be a Buddhist while knowing nothing about the religion, stealing other peoples art and claiming as her own (tattoos, merch, etc), claiming to be part of the LGBTQ+ but saying she "didn't know the gays invented the rainbow" while subtly bashing those in the LGBTQ+, claiming to live "paycheck to paycheck" even though she has a trust fund and her family pays for everything, and her latest is autism. The autism part itself isn't so much as scandalous, but Kenna claims to have autism with no diagnosis and apparently has many of the traits, such as sensitive eyes, skin sensitivity, not understanding sarcasm, etc. when there is proof none of these things affected her before. Kenna likes to call anyone "ableist" when they so much as disagree with her, and claims to be "emotionless" (she claims she doesn't miss her family because she has no emotions to show she misses anyone) yet complains that the media portrays people with autism as "emotionless robots."

Kenna currently lives on the East Coast in a new studio apartment where she is decorating in the Victorian style, which she claims to have always been interested in. She has no intentions of stopping her extreme photoshopping anytime soon.

Social Media:
IG: Cozykitsune
YouTube: Cozykitsune

Mass Posting Ahead:

Kitsune Collection:

Ableism:

East Coast:

Photoshopping:

Harukaâ™…, sailormewn, Hanya, BearsBeetsBattlestar, PrettySavage, Strawberries, nyaako and like this post

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Empty Re: Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune

5/4/2021, 1:51 pm
Here are few more, she definitely looks different.

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Bf736210
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 78f67710
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 0901c810

5/4/2021, 1:52 pm
The last few I found.

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 6c789410
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 8d771e10

5/10/2021, 9:34 pm
Look out friends apparently McKenna is now obsessed with History, Archaeology, Museums, and the Middle East. I get that she’s half Turkish. Which is totally fine I’m Hispanic with Persian ancestry, yolo on that. Butttt....What still confuses me is why she still has her Japanese username still on if she’s now “embracing” her ME side like she shortly did with her German side.

She even posted about the mosque incident in Israel. Which I must tell you readers, it’s nothing new. Israelis and Palestinians always fought on Temple Mount as well as the Al-Aqsa Mosque so trust me it’s nothing new. It’s been happening since 1969. I’m a historian that focuses on the Middle East.

It’s so frustrating to see Kenna try and “spread the word” about incidents in the ME when the majority of her life is based off of hot choccy milk, pancakes and anime.

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 F2c3b610
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 0116eb10
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Cb8c1910

nymph
nymph

5/26/2021, 6:23 pm
It'll be interesting to see how well she does on the East Coast. With all those layers and sweaters that she wears, she'll definitely be a lot more comfortable in that climate.
I can't help but wonder if Sierra tagged along or if McKenna is attempting to live by herself again. McKenna seems a lot more stressed out as of late, probably because she has more responsibilities: living entirely on her own and (I presume) without her family's support, plus running a small business that has mixed reviews and mediocre products.

One thing I will say is that I like the looks of the newest collection. The shades actually look flattering and not washed out and bland. We'll have to wait and see the customer photos though...
nymph
nymph

5/26/2021, 10:14 pm
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Cozyki10

She seems to be really sad as of late. I wonder what happened.
bffr

12/16/2022, 10:45 pm
Guest wrote:Look out friends apparently McKenna is now obsessed with History, Archaeology, Museums, and the Middle East. I get that she’s half Turkish. Which is totally fine I’m Hispanic with Persian ancestry, yolo on that. Butttt....What still confuses me is why she still has her Japanese username still on if she’s now “embracing” her ME side like she shortly did with her German side.

She even posted about the mosque incident in Israel. Which I must tell you readers, it’s nothing new. Israelis and Palestinians always fought on Temple Mount as well as the Al-Aqsa Mosque so trust me it’s nothing new. It’s been happening since 1969. I’m a historian that focuses on the Middle East.

It’s so frustrating to see Kenna try and “spread the word” about incidents in the ME when the majority of her life is based off of hot choccy milk, pancakes and anime.

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 F2c3b610
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 0116eb10
Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Cb8c1910

No because its so funny how she has spent so much time white washing herself, asian fishing and almost detaching herself from being middle eastern but now she suddenly wants to jump back on? Probably because shes getting less and less interesting to look at so she has to cling to whatever can bring her relevance
cola_law00

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Empty Cozykitsune autism

3/1/2023, 6:12 am
I see that people are not convinced that Kenna has ASD.
It has been 4 years since she made a video about her diagnosis(even tho it has been deleted from her channel, she still posts about autism on instagram stories).
From that first video it was very evident that she doesn't understand her symptoms very well.I trust that a professional she went to gave her a correct diagnosis despite her talking about traits she claims she has, that are not evident in her online presence.
1.First we have sarcasm.People on the spectrum who take things literally and have trouble with social cues, can learn to make advanced sarcastic jokes, including irony and figurative speech.However they can still have trouble detecting advanced or non obvious sarcasm,irony,figurative speech,jokes etc.
We know that Kenna is fluent in making sarcastic jokes,as she said, but we do not know her interactions with other people in real life.We only saw 1 video of her and Gracie and the other friend she accused of ableism.
What we know from her interaction with people online,is that she obviously does lack a lot of empathy.
I assume that when she went to her psychologist, she wanted to get ASPD diagnosis to excuse her insensitive comments, but ended up with ASD instead.
It is very common for people with ASD to lack empathy.
So let's be clear here.People who have aspd and asd, still can maintain their presence on the internet, and choose not to say bad things to people, even if they think them, so Kenna chose to be rude.
2.Skin sensitivity and eye sensitivity- It is kinda weird to me that she claims this, when she has her apartment dyed in bright white colors.Someone who is sensitive would prefer their curtains closed and to be in not so bright environment. She is definitely more hyposensitive. She says that her eyes are sensitive when she has eye contact with people.This could be true.It is important to note that eye contact can be practiced overtime, and much less painful.She made that trait her aesthetic in her videos after her diagnosis, so i think that's why people say that she is faking it.
Also when she said that fairs trigger her sensory overload, that can also happen.Sensory overload doesn't happen every time you enter an overwhelming environment.Sometimes it can happen randomly.
When it comes to other traits she claims to have, they seem very out of nowhere and vague.I think she googled top 10 traits and tried to appeal to whatever was written in the first search or was trendy at the time.That's not how autism works.It is a spectrum for a reason.She as an autistic individual, doesn't have to have every trait and symptoms that are presented, and hop on them as it becomes a topic online.
Let's talk about her traits that are evident but she actively ignores.
Strong hyperfixations on art,media,fashion,crafting.
She is very sensory focused individual, from describing food she eats, how she is hyped around the seasons, being in a cozy environment.
Her interactions with her family and her ex friends.She expected from her friends to roll with anything she is interested in.She controlled the narrative and everyone was persuing the interests that she has, and when her friends grew up, and started focusing on themselves and their personal goals.She lost it.No one was playing her game rules anymore. She has serious troubles with finding friends and building relationships because of this.She wants to do whatever she is interested in or there is no point in interacting with other people because she has nothing to gain from them.
When she lost her friends she focused on her family.She made them gifts for christmas that are centred around her interests.Gifts that she would like to be gifted or that she thinks her family would want because they watched Avatar or Disney with her, so she assumes they would love the gifts.She doesn't follow or care much about their individual isolated interests.
Her picky eating and repetitive behavious.Wherever Kenna goes, she lives her life the same way, eats and drinks the same stuff.She has safe foods and eats them every day, like spaghetti. In one of her videos, she showed her fridge, and it was alarmingly empty. She does not drink water, at all.She gets hydrated from juices and chocolate milk. She has many food groups removed from her diet.She isn't capable of cooking and taking care of her health.What is concerning about this is that she does not acknowledge this as a serious problem that could harm her for life.She could end up with multiple deficiencies and chronic illneses, and she shields herself from people who are scared for her and want to reach her to get help, with ableism, which shows she has PDA-pathological demand avoidance.I am suprised she is well considering that she is almost 28,and by that age metabolism already decreases.
She lacks visual imagery in her head(aphantasia), which is linked to autism. And she lacks a lot of empathy.
All of these traits she has that i listed, for some reason are not very popular in discussion currently in the media, because it represents the stereotypical diagnostic criteria for a person with Asperger's syndrome(not a valid term anymore).
Her psychologist did well on observing her and listing her as Autism level 2, she does require substantial support.
She seemed the healthiest in the beginning of her youtube career, possibly because she had around to take care of her bad eating habits, and was hyperfixated on wellness and boho lifestlye.
I know that it is hard to believe that someone you don't like very much has autism, or some other form of disorder or disability. Autism is known to be associated only with those who need support 24/7 and are labeled as innocent,incompetent and infants for life.Which is harmful stigma. We had that with kenna.People were massively apologising to her (because od the attached stigma) after she revealed she has autism, which is ridiculous. Even if i said she requires support, she still is independant and can learn to manage her diet here and there.

Chocobunny

Simply_Kenna/CozyKitsune  - Page 3 Empty Simply McHater

12/17/2023, 11:34 am
Aight as someone who was a big McHater(tm) on PULL since McKenna was faking autism I thought it would be fun to visit the topic again. (I'm joking about hating her, I just think she's a bit of a twat). I don't know how to @ someone or reply on this board lol but I shall sperg out in (much too late!) to the previous post whiteknighting kenners a bit.

"I trust that a professional she went to gave her a correct diagnosis despite her talking about traits she claims she has, that are not evident in her online presence."

We KNOW they did not conduct a proper assessment as Kenna herself has stated it was done in ONE visit and she was diagnosed with "level 3 autism". I'm a diagnosed sperg myself so I know the actual process takes many appointments and tests. Even IF she had any form of autism, to say that she is level 3 is a very gross over-statement and proves the person diagnosing her had no fucking clue what they were doing and thus could not judge or diagnose her correctly. Kenna silently deleted the "level 3" part of her video when she realized how bad it made her look, so Kenna herself knows and seemingly agrees the diagnosis was incorrect. If she thought it was actually correct she would have had nothing to hide.

"We know that Kenna is fluent in making sarcastic jokes,as she said, but we do not know her interactions with other people in real life.We only saw 1 video of her and Gracie and the other friend she accused of ableism.
What we know from her interaction with people online,is that she obviously does lack a lot of empathy."

She only "lacks empathy" in that she is snarky and sarcastic, which is her prefered form of comedy. She has never seemed to lack "actual" empathy - for example she hasn't accidentally been calling people ugly or fat (if they're literally fat and ugly it's just stating reality and she'd have no reason not to say it), or insulted religion etc - nothing that shows she lacks respect or understanding of other people or cultures. She somehow knows exactly when and where it's appropriate to use sarcasm. Like you said though, use of sarcasm doesn't actually negate having ASD - however Kenna used it to claim ASD so it makes her claims less credible when her supposed "autistic trait" doesn't exist.

"Skin sensitivity and eye sensitivity- It is kinda weird to me that she claims this"

Correct it is weird that she claims this, because it's not true and super easily disproved. She probably does have mildly sensitive eyes, but clearly not at a meltdown level (like she claims). The easiest example to use is that she claimed to have meltdowns from her hair touching her neck, and that's why she NEEDS short hair. But she has hair touching her neck in about 99% of her pictures and she never had a meltdown, so it's was clearly just a lie. She also famously wears a ton of different textures on her skin because she likes fashion.

"I think she googled top 10 traits and tried to appeal to whatever was written in the first search or was trendy at the time.That's not how autism works.It is a spectrum for a reason.She as an autistic individual, doesn't have to have every trait and symptoms that are presented, and hop on them as it becomes a topic online."

She doesn't any of the traits she claims to have at all so I don't understand why you're convinced she's autistic at all. I assume you're a fan, and probably on the spectrum yourself, and thus personally want her to be an autist because it makes you feel better than another autist has a nice instagram feed.

"Strong hyperfixations on art,media,fashion,crafting.
She is very sensory focused individual, from describing food she eats, how she is hyped around the seasons, being in a cozy environment."

Kenna famously do not have strong fixations. She claimed to LOVE something, and to always have loved it (so she doesn't look like a trender) - only to drop it after a month or two at most. That's a normal level interest, everyone has that! Like how someone loves spider man for a few months after a new movie dropped - Kenna would do the same with movies and anime she liked for a bit. She would also flake on her interests (took her several extra years to release a poetry book for example) despite that being on of her supposed "hyperfixation" and "special interests". If it was a true special interest she wouldn't just "accidentally" not do it for 2 years.
Ther is no evidence for her being sensory focused (from what I've seen), literally the only think pointing towards it is her having a nicely curated aesthetic for instagram... which is literally how people use instagram if they want to be successful. She's just following the algorithm rules. Her aesthetic itself has changed, she used be a beachy girl with typical girly pics and long hair, she's also had the weeabo pink hair aesethic, but she found most success in a "neutral" aesthetic so that's what she's mostly been sticking to.

"her picky eating and repetitive behavious.Wherever Kenna goes, she lives her life the same way, eats and drinks the same stuff."
Sweetie, a carefully curated aesthetic blog is NOT accurate to how people really live. They are deceptive as all hell and they KNOW how to make you think they're being honest and open. And even if she does eat the same thing - so what? Most people I know have the 1 thing they always order at a restaurant, and they all have their 1 (sometimes 2) hobby they do on their free time. Most people have rigid lives. There is nothing suggesting Kenna's is anything other than normal. In fact, Kenna has always found it easy to drop into disneyland or fly to Japan or Europe on a whim with no problem - so she's really good at handling disrupted patterns and new environments and impressions even when she has no control or prediction of what it will be like.

"She isn't capable of cooking and taking care of her health."
Untrue, she is capable enough to live on her own even in a foregin country where she doesn't speak the language. Her health has been fine for all I've seen, she's always been at a healthy/skinny weight (yet never ED-skinny or sickly).

"She lacks visual imagery in her head(aphantasia), which is linked to autism. "
If you ask the internet "aphantasia" is REALLY fucking common and pretty much everyone has it. I highly doubt Kenna (and most people) have it for real, but I think she has convinced herself she has it because it gives her excuses both for her art-stealing scandal, as well as an excuse for why her art isn't better than it is.

"Her psychologist did well on observing her and listing her as Autism level 2, she does require substantial support."
Again this is incorrect as they listed her as level 3, and if Kenna had ANY autism she would be level 1. She's sure as fuck not even level 2, which should be obvious if you had met anyone who is level 2. It's incredibly baffling anyone could think she's level 2, it would scare me but you're just one person on the internet so it's not like I can expect much from you (no offense).

"I know that it is hard to believe that someone you don't like very much has autism"
On the contrary, autism is used as in insult a lot - and many dodgy and weird people on the internet are clearly acting autistic. When someone is acting weird online one of the first things I think to myself is "oh boy is it another autist again?" but Kenna just doesn't have any of the traits she claims to have, nor does she show other traits that are autistic.

Remember Kenna had A LOT to gain from claiming to be an autist. And currently if it came out she had been faking, or was misdiagnosed, she would lose it all. She simply has to keep pretending to be an autist forever because it's to her benefit so she will never admit otherwise and she will keep saying wearing her socks inside out is what makes her an autist.

TLDR: Kenna is not an autist, and you have to be an autist to buy her poor larp of autism.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum