Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
viciousbaby3
viciousbaby3

hello old member here! Anyone active 2021???? Empty hello old member here! Anyone active 2021????

2/27/2021, 8:16 am
Is anyone still active???? I'm shocked old member here and I'm so sad 😞 rip old pull!! I was lost for a second wondering if this is the real PULL or not just to find out the og domain was killed. I though? If this is the real pull it would have members, why didn't they migrate the users and we wold have active site? What was the problem no one stepped up? No one donated? Why should we when we could have added advertisements and it would have payed for itself. Sounds to me its more of a I ran the site better than anyone else there for no one should revivie it???? Its as damn gossip site not a legit busines and so possessive over a damn domain as if it was a legit busines
wow also this is the closes we can get to the og site. How do we post under a tread if it says locked ?? The wy lOnaa thread is dry af and it be ashamed i see she
Still scamming people with fake ass photos LOL did she hit 30 now? I stopped counting
hello old member here! Anyone active 2021???? Square10

#wylonarin #wylona #wylonahiyashi
Hera
Hera
Admin
Admin
https://prettyuglylittleliar.forumotion.com

hello old member here! Anyone active 2021???? Empty Re: hello old member here! Anyone active 2021????

3/1/2021, 7:04 pm
Hi there! Welcome! I can’t quite comment on the actions of Nyx, though I completely understand some of the reasoning behind it, however, this is the surrogate for the time being until someone can provided the necessary experience and funds to make a real supported website. We also have migrated mostly to discord, although I’m aware some people have more of a preference for a slower moving discussion like a forum. If you’d like a invite link to the discord, I’m happy to provide it!

Threads, much like on the OG site, have to go through thread approvals forum first before being moved to their appropriate section. So if you have a snowflake that fits the thread approval guideline - feel free! As well as posting any info you can about the snowflakes you’re aware of, such as Wylona in their threads! Anything helps. <3

Happy gossiping!
neginvaand

hello old member here! Anyone active 2021???? Empty Re: hello old member here! Anyone active 2021????

11/23/2021, 9:14 pm
I think after the old PULL shut down people just didn't know this one was created, that's why it's inactive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum