Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cheesecake

Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread Empty Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread

9/4/2020, 4:42 pm
hi! im not sure what to include in the introduction! im Alissa, im 20 years old and i hate seeing people get away with their bullshit.
im a very small twitch streamer and starting to post things on youtube now, but im not here to promote (you wont find me by searching my name either). i honestly, am here to gather information and keep updated on the shady things girls and guys do online that they seem to get away with.
the original reason i saw the forum about a year ago was to check what the hell is going on with belle delphine and why she was so popular because my ex said she seemed shady to him, and i used to be one of those uninformed people that thought she was "hustling" and "a marketing genius". needless to say, i was very very wrong.
ever since i learned about pedo pandering and what it is, it has been bothering the hell out of me, and the fact that so many girls seem to do this (belle, lilypichu, neekolul) and there is actually an epidemic with this in the sex work community ever since belle joined and her copy cats, well, copied- it just disgusts the fuck out of me. i was a victim of grooming by a few men at the fresh age of 13 so this shit hits close to home. the fact that girls actively pander to pedophiles, knowingly, unapologetic-ally is just... ugh.
so, after seeing belles new video of her flaunting the fact that shes pedo pandering and making bank off of it so she doesnt give a shit about how wrong it is (dont even get me started on that last frame of her being "hanged"), i decided to make my own video detailing her pandering, how wrong it is, and why its wrong and normalizes pedophilia.
i tried going to the original PULL forum when i realized it was down already so i used the wayback machine for receipts. then i found the small reddit sub and saw the sticky post about this new forum!
in general, i want to stray as far as possible from the snowflake image. ive never been good with criticism due to past trauma, but its not an excuse to not accept it/censor it and not do better as a person.
i genuinely want to like, help people understand that this shit is wrong, why its wrong, why girls like pokimane arent role models, and in general i just call people out on their bullshit because the shit people get away with and normalize is unacceptable.
im small, angry and opinionated. i refuse to change myself to fit the general consensus like a lot of girls seem to do, and im here to have a place to vent that, a place that understands that these kind of normalizations are not okay at all. a place that understands the snowflakiness of some people and just how much they cant accept any kind of criticism, and if you do criticize them- you get shit on completely for it.
i receive constant backlash on twitter for going against the general consensus often times, and i honestly dont give a shit. if i can make at least one person understand, ive done my job.
ive also gotten backlash for "being white and speaking for other groups" despite the fact that im mixed middle eastern and not trying to speak for anyone, genuinely just trying to spread awareness to very prevalent issues.
i realize this introduction may come off as me circle jerking myself, or being all "oh im not like the other girlssssss", i hope it doesnt.
im just a girl on the internet trying to make the world a tiny bit better with the tiny little tracks i leave across the way. no one has to agree with my opinions, im not better than anyone, im not immune to criticism, im not perfect by any means and i try my best to stay aware of my flaws and hold myself to the same standards i hold other people.
i dont focus on growth, numbers dont interest me. if it comes it comes, if it doesnt im still having my fun and influencing at least 1 person to be better.
my goal with my twitch "community" if it ever grows, is to have a community of actual decent and kind people, that treat each other like human beings. that are aware of societal issues, that can exchange opinions and point of view without tearing each other apart for it and being able to agree to disagree.
i dont want to have a fanbase like belle delphine, callmecarson, h3h3- all these big creators that have the most rabid fanbase and intolerant of any differing opinion or criticism about their gods.
and a funny little tidbit- as i was writing the script for my video i saw belle blocked me on her twitter for writing a couple comments criticizing her new video.

anyways, i totally ranted there, im sorry. i hope this introduction is acceptable and if not id love to have guidelines to what i should write because im not good with these things >_< thanks for reading? Very Happy

carolfn, taylor, missmaam and froot like this post

carolfn

Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread Empty Re: Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread

9/7/2020, 12:18 am
I'm here from the old site too, but this new one seems pretty dead, there was a discord channel which was pretty lively but I can't seem to find an invite that works anymore so now I'm here

Blooptoday, taylor and healing like this post

froot

Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread Empty Re: Hi! Im Alissa, here from the old thread

9/10/2020, 3:33 am
im here from the old site too but its so empty rn ... Sad

healing likes this post

lonelyvenus
lonelyvenus

9/13/2020, 12:51 pm
i'm here from the old site, i'm also in the discord. i hope more people join. while i do like the discord i do really miss the forum format bc it was easier to navigate and you could do a lot more with it.
Hera
Hera
Admin
Admin
https://prettyuglylittleliar.forumotion.com

9/13/2020, 2:11 pm
Hi, welcome! The site hasn't been officially released yet! I've been trying down some loose ends and working out a system that makes this easier to navigate!

Feel free to create opening threads in approvals for specific snowflakes in the meantime!
Mrkaoru

9/21/2020, 8:32 am
Couldn’t agree with you more on the pedo pandering thing! Happy lots of people are speaking out about it Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum